Mselect is looking for a Business Development / Sales Manager for an Oil & Gas company in Kurdistan. The main purpose of this position is to manage sales and develop the market, and establish new relationships with clients in the region. Minimum of 5 years of experience is required with fluency in English Language.
- Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with existing/new clients
- Direct the actual distribution /sales of services to the customer. Coordinate sales by establishing sales relationships with new and existing customers, set sales goals and establish agents as required
- Analyze sales and market information and statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Monitor customer and market preferences to determine focus of sales efforts & identifying new sales leads
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of storage, weighbridges, Determine pricing models and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting ,record keeping and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan marketing of services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- University Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong business development skills
- IT and presentation skills
- A proven sales track record