MSELECT are looking for a Sales Supervisor to be based in Baghdad for one of our clients a Large Holding Group Company.
Purpose of the position:
To follow up and manage sales report activities and ensure implementing sales departments strategy as well as provide his superior with required data and reports.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Allocate sales targets among sales representatives and motivating and coaching internal sales people on how to achieve business sales targets
- Follow up and monitor sales target achievements.
- Develop action plans to increase performance and productivity of under-performing individuals by proper on job training, in addition to new staff training.
- Cover sales representative duties during his absent or in the case if there was a vacant in mentioned position.
- Determine distribution line efficiency.
- Prepare sales daily and weekly report.
- Prepare a monthly coverage report.
- Provide incentive report to his superior.
- Prepare Monthly and weekly time plan report.
- Increase selling point in a monthly bases.
- Monitor visibility and availability of company`s product in all point of sales.
- Follow up and monitor customer’s credit balance.
- Checking cash vans inventory in a monthly bases.
- Organize staff leaves and replacement.
- Any other related duties that asked by superior.
- Diploma in business or any other major.
- Training courses in sales.
- Two years of experience in sales.
- Written and Verbal communication skills in Kurdish or Arabic.
- Good knowledge in Computer programs especially Offices as well as internet browsing.