MSELECT is looking for Cement Production Manager for an international testing & inspection services company. The chosen candidates will be based in Erbil, min 15 years’ of experience.
List of General Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas
- Manage the plant's production function
- Ensure that the plant produces the required quantity of quality products.
- Direct the effective and efficient use of plant production equipment and people.
- Provide leadership to department employees by directing, coaching, supporting and delegating as the situation requires.
- Assist plant management in anticipating future needs of the plant including input into 3-year improvement plans.
- Develop and maintains a technically advanced and safety conscious team.
- Establishing and setting of annual department and personal objectives for self and all staff that are aligned with the plant and organization goals and objectives.
- Completion of mid-year and annual performance appraisals of department staff.
- Maintain working relationship with other departments, CIP and Regional Management to allow smooth plant operation.
- Additional major functions include: planning, annual budgeting and monthly forecasting, reporting of department's effectiveness, safeguarding assets, & environment compliance.
- Zero accidents and injuries
- Minimize environmental impact
- Maintains product quality to meet customer, market, and industry expectations.
- Meet or exceed production volumes budget
- Production costs equal or below budget
- Procurement and inventory tracking of raw materials and finished products
- Equipment performance and reliability exceeds budget
- Equipment shutdowns completed on-time and on-budget
- Highly motivated and effective workforce
- Positive work environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Field of Study Preferred: Science or Engineering
- Required Work Experience: Minimum of 15 years of cement plant experience including exposure to all functional areas within a cement plant.
- Required Computer and Software Skills: Computer skills with at least the following: Word, Excel
- Strong demonstrated commitment to safety and safety program experience.
- Demonstrated leadership capability and expert interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid decision making ability and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Good basic finance skills and business acumen
- Calm and stable when under stress and when dealing with situations.
- Solid understanding of industrial equipment and processes.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
Please note due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.