MSELECT is looking to hire a Channel Category Sales Development Manager (CCSDM) for one of its major international FMCG clients to be based in Erbil.
- Responsible to ensure that category volume/value and RIG are achieved by country within category allocated budgets.
- Translate Market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the sales teams.
- Implement and maintain the core range distribution and merchandizing guidelines by channel.
- Analyze and recommend action plans, when needed, on numeric distribution, core range and planograms.
- Ensure efficient implementation & evaluation of POS Material at point of purchase in alignment with the sales team (quantities & timelines).
- Champion regional activities & country specific promotional process per category (defining objectives, briefing, coordinating the implementation, & evaluating all promotions).
- Provide recommendations & corrective actions during MBPC meetings.
- Responsible to conduct market visits in the country across all channels focusing on POP drivers, shelf life, and competitor activities. Based on shopper observation, recommend actionable in store solutions within the trade channels.
- Lead the MSR process at country level and participate in the MFR and MGR.
- Ensure effective new product launches and/or line extensions on a country level through the implementation plan and organizing category roadshows/ presentations for the Sales Teams.
- Generate insights to the POP Drivers based on thorough understanding & analysis of the 8 C's of successful demand generation.
- Provide Channel Category trends to support the development of Channel strategies (linked to above).
- Develop a local Commercial Plan (OSTA) for the country from a category & channel perspective.
- Continuously provide insights on channel, category, and shopper trends (linked to above).
- CCSDM is jointly responsible (with Channel Managers/ KAM’s) for defining and optimizing TTS strategy and allocation, annual budgets and investment at an OPC level.
- CCSDM is required to track the TTS on monthly basis by activity (CCSD) to ensure optimal spending.
- CCSDM is jointly responsible (with the Brand Manager) for defining and optimizing Delegated PFME strategy and allocation, annual budgets and investment, accountable for tracking and maintaining spending.
- Fluency in English is required.
- University degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar positions within the FMCG field.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- No restriction to travel in the Kurdistan region.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.