MSELECT is looking to hire a Chef for an international oil company based in Erbil. The ideal candidates must be able to be familiar with international cuisine, speak Kurdish fluently and have a minimum of 2years' experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Monitor sanitation practices.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Work with company to develop and implement appropriate daily menus.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations within the company.
- Speak Kurdish fluently and English basic level
- Ability to cook a variety of international cuisines for up to 30 people daily
- Work 8 hours per day/6 days per week
- 2 years' prior experience as a chef with an international company preferred