Mselect is looking for a qualified Chemical Engineer in Erbil to join an international Oil and Gas research and development team on a full-time basis. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and at least three years’ experience in a cGMP-regulated environment.
This exciting role involves providing technical expertise on a range of cross-functional projects, including process design, development, implementation and improvement, and maintaining equipment in a qualified state. The successful candidate should be proactive, detail-oriented and inventive with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Design, develop and implement new and improved processes.
- Conduct tests to evaluate the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluate processes and equipment to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Troubleshoot problems with processes and implement changes as required.
- Assist in the supervision of plant operations.
- Schedule and coordinate projects to align with deadlines and budge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering required.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license required for most professional-level positions.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good team-working skills.
- Exceptional IT skills
- Commercial awareness.
- English, Kurdish, Arabic,