MSELECT is looking to hire a Chief of Accountants for an Automotive client in Erbil, Excellent knowledge of Automotive financial policies, procedures, controls and process is needed, plus fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
As a chief of Accountants, you will be accountable of managing the financial operation process within all branches and its departments and ensure the flow of process controls throughout. Establishing branches budgets and for every department by cooperation with departmental mangers. Monitor branch accountings and ensure to keep account records accurately.
- Develop and implement financial process in branches.
- To lead the team of financial department in implementing the financial process within the company and branches.
- Monitor all Accounting figures, Cash flow, expenditures, Balances, Bank accounts, etc…
- Produce and distribute financial management information
- Allocate departments budgets in line with the company policy.
- Get General Manager pre-approval for all kinds of expenses.
- Send to G.M. statement clarifying settled expenses.
- Ensure preparing “promissory Notes” for credit customers and register it on the system.
- Monitor and conduct Parts inventory on random and annual basis for all ware houses.
- Ensure the accurate of Transfer cash balance to the company bank account on a daily basis.
- Maintain daily cash inventory.
- Submit inventory reports to G.M.
- Submit report on “Account Receivables Statements”
- Reports “Promissory Notes” on a monthly basis.
- Prepare payroll lists and manage all relevant figures and approval and approval.
- Act as a point of contact for the payroll office for staffing queries.
- Reports to management on any situation on condition that may jeopardize the safety, welfare, or company’s integrity and others.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Diploma Degree in Business Administration, major accounting or any equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of Automotive financial policies, procedures, controls and process.
- A good track record in financial administration.
- Ability to analyze and present complex data.
- Good level of claim handling.
- Communication skills.
- IT literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Languages: Kurdish, Arabic, English.
- Good negotiation skills.