MSELECT is looking for Chiller Sales Engineer in Baghdad-Iraq with (-5+) years experience in the security and fire systems industry For one of the regional company in the Integrated Solution Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and also specialist in the field of security and fire solutions.
- Sells, with minimal supervision, the offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to all end users and owners while reaching optimal profit levels. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing assigned customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner community responsible for the decision making process to drive the sale of offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer’s business cycle base. Demonstrates technical and business expertise and maintains a high level of credibility. Garners loyalty, trust and commitment from the customer.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers in alignment with our strategy. Develops and maintains a network of industry contacts.
- Addresses customer’s operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates Iraq’s services and products from competitors by applying creativity, ingenuity, and innovation in a value added sales approach.
- Positively and credibly influences strategies with the construction community. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Effectively writes, and presents proposals. Negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
- Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts. Leverages sales process to close sales quickly. Manages the high activity of the pipeline in the managed system with a focus on sales phase, close date, and probability of close as well as other pertinent information.
- Understanding of HVAC equipment and system applications, specifically chillers.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering, or related discipline required.
- At least 5 years successfully selling chiller systems Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
Please note only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.