Mselect is looking to hire a Corporate Finance Analyst for one of its clients in the FMCG sector in Erbil with below details:
Provide financial and commercial support to management, through complete and accurate financial and accounting information,plan, develop and control all aspects associated with the completion of all local financial accounting related issues.
- Manage the sales and purchases processes of domestic and export operations.
- Ensures comprehensive collection, processing, recording, and reporting of financial data.
- Ensures that records of revenue and expenditure are properly maintained and available.
- Supervises the processing of expense claims, invoices and debit/credit notes
- Manage General Ledger reconciliations (bank, debtors, creditors, suspense accounts, ...).
- Manage excise and VAT reconciliations and payments on a timely basis.
- Manage month-end and year-end closure processes.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Acts as the point of contact for Country Manager and Finance Director for any financial accounting issues (collections, sales tracker, Debtors/ Creditors reports, financial statements, etc..).
- Manage the presence of external and tax audits through providing accurate. financial and accounting information.
- Ensure a strong system of internal controls within the daily operations.
- Executes additional tasks in order to meet development and change objective.
- Manage monthly expenditure requirements while optimizing the use of funds and enhancing the cash flow position.
- Manage the availability of fund at banks in order to settle all dues on time.
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge of the Iraqi laws i.e. Income Tax, Social Security & Corporate Law.
- 2 years’ experience in accounting with knowledge of accounting principles.
- Commercial and business knowledge.
- SAP knowledge.
- Excellent computer user (Windows and Microsoft Office Environment).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Fluent in English (Arabic & Kurdish are a plus).
- Applicants meeting the above criteria should apply.