MSELECT is looking for a MSELECT is looking for a Coiled Tubing Well Testing Engineer (CWT Engineer) for an international oil operator client in Duhok Minimum 2-3 years in Coiled tubing, slickline and Well Testing experience rotation is 20 days on 10 days off, fluency in Kurdish and English is a must.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating activities on Workover and Completions;
- Execute rig operations in a safe and efficient manner;
- Implement stimulation technologies (acidizing, hydraulic fracturing, etc);
- Assist, supervise and report workover rig crew activity;
- Ensure all equipment is kept in working order, coordinate maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are followed by all rig and support personnel;
- Assist with on-the-job training of rig crew and CWT trainee’s
- Assist and write well workover programs
Ensure that all reporting routines are followed and that all equipment related paperwork are carried out within his area of responsibility.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Follow and maintain company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Ensure that all orders and instructions received verbally or in writing are fully understood and adhered to;
- Be safety conscious in all his/her work and use compulsory protective equipment;
- Responsible for safe working conditions on the Rigless/rig site at all times;
- Ensure that his subordinates use compulsory protective equipment;
- Be familiar with all relevant work and safety procedures issued by Company and Operator;
- Has a responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of Completion and Well test operations.
- Apply and ensure the correct application of prescribed safety standards and regulations, and take part in emergency drills and safety meetings; Ensure safe working practice of the crew. Schedule and conduct Quality / Safety meetings.
- Other tasks as directed by the Managers.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Holder of Petroleum engineering bachelor degree
- Good ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Professional Petroleum Engineer
- Speaks/ understands Kurdish and English
- Ability to work calmly even in emergency situation and prioritise work requirements.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.