MSELECT is looking to hire a Commercial Analyst with a FMCG background for an international manufactures client in Erbil, a young talent, at least 3 years of progressive planning and analysis experience in FMCG, fluency in English and Arabic is a must, Kurdish is a plus.
- Own the budget planning and analysis of all Distributor trade spend costs
- Customers & Channels P&L analysis, aside of by brand and region.
- Recommendations to maximize ROI
- Analysis on pricing and trade spend, provide the needed information for total value chain to have the right pricing point. build a dynamic approach to adapt to the foreign exchange fluctuation.
- Ensure compliance within trade spend management, as well as other commercial costs.
- Maintain control of fund requests to align with budget.
- Coordinate with the company to have the right flow of information between the local team the head office in line with company’s reporting standards.
- Budget and analysis for marketing activities, trade spending, clearance costs, custom duties and other local costs.
- Develop financial and analytical models to boost the growth of the assigned brands.
- Support to investigate and analyze product profitability versus budget and communicate findings.
- Track sales data from the “Asanmax” system and provide actual sales to trade gap analysis vs the forecast.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of all forecasts and reporting.
- Documents verification and data management.
- Bsc of Accounting or Finance.
- Bilingual of English and Arabic, Kurdish is a plus.
- A young talent, at least 3 years of progressive planning and analysis experience in FMCG.
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems is an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP, “Asanmax” is a plus.
- Solid expertise in reporting tools and models, advanced in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Team player, thrive for excellence and always achieving.
- Ability to solve problems and set priorities and work independently.
- Ability to travel occasionally nationally and internationally when needed.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process