We are currently looking for a looking for an experienced Commercial Manager with a strong track record in the telecoms industry to be working with one of the main telecommunication operators. The commercial Manager will be based in Erbil Office.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering the revenue for the broadband business unit, leading on the commercial strategy and driving new product developments with key broadband / mobile partners.
- Leading on all commercial negotiations with broadband partners
- Identifying new opportunities to drive performance and drive revenue with both existing and new partners
- Understanding the performance of each partnership - including in-depth statistical analysis on consumer behavior, sales conversion, product performance and market trends, subsequently creating actionable results
- Client reporting
- Commercial strategy for new projects
- Responsible for the commercial team
- Responsible for client strategy
- Driving product changes as a result of client and commercial knowledge and input
- Supporting and leading the account Management team as required for client meetings
- Responsible for relationship with agencies & networks
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Communication, Business Management, or Marketing.
- Preferably an additional training/accreditation in Sales, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management.
- Financially literate and able to effectively put together sales forecasts, pricing models and input into a P&L
- Excellent Client service skills
- Commercially astute, ability to drive negotiations with key telecoms / mobile partners
- Excellent all round commercial acumen and sector knowledge is essential
- Fulcrum Telecom is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Professional Experience: A minimum 12 years’ experience in Commercial within telecom sector.