Oversees the core operations, Payroll Administration, Time Management, Archiving, Benefits & Allowances, and business travel across QI Card
Main duties and responsibilities
- Controls the issuance of the monthly payroll as well as other calculations and ensures a proper liaising with the Accounting department
- Ensures the proper implementation of the HR policies and procedures in all departments or sections involved in any personnel administration activities.
- Process all employees' status change, internal transfers and relaocation system.
- Oversees the Time Management, attendance activity and leave management sick, annual, and other types.
- Maintains and updates accurate and complete employees’ personnel files across Qi Card in compliance with local regulations and best practices for Iraq.
- Manage the resignation, termination, clearance form and Employee warning notice letters.
- Manage and control the employee internal & external missions.
- Manage and control the monthly allowances and benefits and report as amounts to payroll.
- Manage the phone service activation and employee's monthly credit.
- Issuing of certificates as needed for all employees & provide Recommendations to resigned employees.
- Coordinate with other departments for related cross functional activities.
- End of service and final settlement management.
- Special projects and duties will be assigned as required.
Technical Knowledge :
- Knowledge of Local Labor law.
- Knowledge of HR Policies and Procedures.
- Compensation and Benefits Planning.
Other Skills :
- Communicating powerfully
- Microsoft Package (PowerPoint, Word, Excel..etc.)
Minimum years of relevant experience required for this position
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the HR field.
Education and language requirements
- University Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or any equivalent / Master’s Degree is a plus.
- English Proficiency