MSELECT is looking to hire a Construction Representative for an international oil client in Erbil. 10+ years’ experience in the industry is required, fluency in Kurdish and English is a must.
The Construction representative is the dedicated company representative (CR) in the field. This position will monitor the work site to evaluate overall construction progress, adherence to the project requirements and safety performance. Mentor's the national construction and quality advisers. The CR is the on-site construction subject matter expert and assures the performed activities conform to the project specifications, drawings and safety expectations.
- Monitor and assess daily execution and progress of all contract construction work being performed in the field. Reviews work plans, provides suggestions, observes, coaches, inspects, tracks and reports. Verifies and validates contractor daily work tickets and assist with cost tracking and schedule planning. Interfaces with multiple contractors, drilling & completions and the field-based execution team, including simultaneous operations. Proactively identifies and resolves execution and construction issues.
- Provides visible leadership and commitment to operational excellence, health, the environment and the safety of people and equipment. Supports the implementation of a fatality prevention program. Stewards the field execution of HES programs and processes. Reviews JSA’s and work permits developed by the contractors. Verifies and validates adherence to company HES expectations and contractor safety procedures.
- Participates in key meetings and engagements with contractors and the project team.
- Engineering degree required.
- Must speak English and Kurdish.
- 10+ years’ experience in the industry.
- Must have general experience through all phases of facility construction (Civil: excavation, concrete, asphalt, structures.
- Facility: piping, rotating and process equipment, electrical and instrumentation).
- Experience supervising multiple contract workforce’s and activities.
- Bonus skills and experience include: major oil company experience, QA/QC; commissioning and startup; pipeline construction; fiber and power installation.
- Must be proficient in core Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).