We are urgently looking to hire 3G Optimization Engineer with minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience for one of our international Telecom clients to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
- Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems.
- Ability to identify and propose new features in order to improve network KPI and conduct FNI filed tests for them.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing of network, change parameters in order to improve the KPI.
- Assisting with production of weekly network status reporting to customer.
- Work on troubleshooting problematic cells, parameters tuning, performance monitoring and improvement of the Radio Network.
- Solve and correct radio network problems according to agreed timing and standards set.
- Detect and highlight radio network deficiencies and to some extent predict future degradations.
- Identify the NodeB hardware problems and escalate to corresponding departments.
- Ensure and keep the performance of the radio network at the highest possible level by ensuring that problems and degradations are handled swiftly.
- Responsible for Network performance statistic data analysis, drive test data analysis, signal tracing and troubleshooting to improve network performance.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience as 3G Optimization Engineer.
- Working knowledge on 3G, GSM and WCDMA.
- Related Bachelor degree is preferable.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.