- Develops a comprehensive working knowledge of Contracts Procedures, Model Contracts and Contracting Manual.
- Completes all related compliance training and on board training for “New to Contacts” personnel.
- Functional guidance to be provided by both Manager and Contacts Advisors in the primary functions related to Contacts formulation Supplier Qualification and Administration.
- Liaises with Contact Owners to identify all spend for contracted services.
- Will play a key support role for sustaining “Contracts Compliance” across the managed suite of contracts.
- Executes data entry and generates reports using designated P/SCM systems (i.e. Ariba, SAP, JDE, SIMs, SDMS, ASQ, etc.).
- Gathers required documentation needed for SQ.
- Demonstrates capacity to enhance knowledge in a broader range of procurement / supply chain tools to assist in the Contracts management function and in accomplishing category goals and business performance.
- Plays key role in assisting Contractor Advisors and Manager in all sourcing efforts. Identifies opportunities for process improvements in the Contracts Admin function.
- Will participate as an observer and recorder of various meetings in relation for Bid Walks and Clarifications, contract negotiations, contractor claims, contract dispute resolution processes and contract planning.
- Takes responsibility for accurate recording of minutes and transmission of Bidder correspondence and clarifications during sourcing processes.
- Performs in support role to customers for contract planning and execution of all service contracts required by the functional groups in Operations support.
- Assists in post-award activities including tracking contractor insurance and verification, contract start-up, maintaining contract files and record retention, monitoring, and close-out.
- Engages with Contact Owners on Contract status reports. Maintains a regular interface with Finance/Compliance on Supplier Qualification and review processes.
- Assists in preparing and filling out components for low risk/value contracts using approved contract models.
Bachelor's degree preferably from one of the following disciplines; Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Business/Commerce, Law, Supply Chain Management
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Preferably previous experience in a similar capacity or related field and general knowledge of procurement, contracting logistics and Services is desired but not critical.
Must be fluent in both Kurdish and English.
Please note that due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted as part of the screening process.