MSELECT is looking to hire an Assistant Store Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience for one of its international Retail clients in Duhok. Fluency in English and Turkish will be an advantage.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
In order to achieve gross revenue goals assigned by the Company:
- Inventory tracking,
- Store Promotion Management,
- To inform the personnel and create a job plan,
- To make sure the store follows Company visual standards.
- To ask for products from the headquarters according to store capacity.
- Accepts the product supply created by the Central category department and makes sure the store team checks the received products.
- Keeps track of sales in order to figure out what products are not selling, demands transfers or fulfills transfer orders coming from the category department.
- Stores damaged or single units that are identified during transfers in a separate area in the store warehouse.
- Receives returns of defective products in accordance with the criteria determined by the Company, fulfills the transport of said products with the Regional Manager’s approval.
- Responsible for performing controls and checks listed in the audit form.
- Assistant Store Managers should write up an activity report at the end of the day and send it to the Regional Manager.
- The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for inputting the number of customers at the store according to the counter at the entrance.
- Fulfills the implementation of visual standards throughout.
- The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that the store is opened and closed with at least one administrator and one employee present.
- Responsible for store inventory safety.
- Files a request to interview someone to the Human Resources Department if the Store does not have the normal amount of employees. Performs the interviews and transmits the interview results to the HR Department. The process of acquiring all the necessary documents from the candidate who is offered a job is completed by the Assistant Store Manager. Following the reception of the email from Personnel Affairs regarding the employment of the candidate, the Assistant Store Manager informs the new hire of their schedule. The Assistant store manager requests a uniform and ID tag for the new person from the HR Department.
- Provides the orientation training at the beginning of work on the employee’s first day. The Personnel Contract and all Appendices of the Contract are shared with the employee and then transferred to the Personnel Unit after it is signed. Identity Declaration of the new employee is made to the relevant authority. The new employee is given a new sales code. The Assistant store manager is responsible for training the employee, providing notifications on trainings and passing on information from the Headquarters to the employee.
- Plans the schedules, break and rest times for the employees as well as their yearly vacation days. They are also responsible for sharing doctor’s notes, vacation forms with the Regional Manager and passing on these legal documents to the Personnel Department in the legal time period. They must archive all documents regarding vacation days and keep a record of all days-off.
- They are responsible for notifying the Regional Manager of any workplace accidents immediately and making sure the employee is accompanied to a facility where they will receive the necessary care.
- Evaluates changes on the duties and locations of the store personnel and finalizes this operation according to the approval from the Regional Manager.
- High School graduate at minimum, preferably University Graduate.
- Minimum 3 years in retail with a minimum of 3 as an administrator
- Leadership capabilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Focused on sales.
- Available to work in a flexible schedule.
- Fluency in English and Turkish will be an advantage.