A pharmaceutical company in Sulaimaniya is looking for an experienced certified Boiler Operator.
- Operate and adjust boilers in the steam generating plant, maintaining maximum boiler efficiency by adjusting, reading, and interpreting gauges, indicators, and steam flow meters.
- Maintain soft water plant for boilers.
- Maintain various records and reports in boiler log.
- Make regular checks of plant equipment and make adjustments, repairs, and service equipment as required.
- Supervise or perform the chemical testing and treatment of boiler feed water.
- Maintain the boiler plant throughout.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety procedures.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be first Certified First Class or Second Class Boiler Attendant.
- Must have a B.Sc. or Diploma.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in operation of fire tube and water tube steam boilers, including operation of 8- 10 ton boilers.