MSELECT is looking for a Corporate Sales Representative on behalf of our client, a major Telecommunications Corporation in Hilla.
As a Corporate Sales Representative you will be responsible for promotion and sales of the products and services offered by the client to other corporations and institutes.
- Fill in and update full accounts information with proper account profile on monthly basis/after successful activation transaction.
- Prepare accounts plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made forecasted accounts.
- Achieve monthly targets through products/services, and acquire new corporate accounts and per defined area/region.
- Build good relations with all accounts.
- Follow up corporate account requirements in coordination with the business stakeholders.
- Attend industry conferences/events to develop industry expertise and to build network.
- Ensure and manage all documentation required per the business rules.
- Support all the customer with the required training, business system, daily operations.
- Ensure all account daily/weekly/monthly payments in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Field and office based.
- 5 days per week.
- Bachelors or Diploma in Business, Marketing or Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in corporate sales – preferred in Telecom industry.
- A strong understanding of sales skills, sales planning, team management.
- Ability to work with team environment.
- Fluent in Arabic and English is an advantage.
- PC literate (MS Office).
- Flexible attitude & team player.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketing principles.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result oriented.