MSELECT is looking for an Office Admin-HR Assistant for a major distributor of a world famous cell phone brand based in Baghdad. Candidate must have minimum of 2 years of experience, hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field, and must speak English and Arabic.
To organize office operations and procedures in line with board requirements and to fulfill all departmental administrative needs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, to organize data and communications.
- Organize and follow up company's phone costs and related expenditures.
- Manage and maintain IT activities in cooperation with an IT specialist.
- Handle and manage in-out correspondence and communication with board, insuring proper documentation.
- Prepare travel activities, such as booking flights and issuing visas, for whole group.
- Prepare and follow up meetings, including organizing time, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Order and maintain stationery and other office equipment supplies.
- Supervise and monitor support staff in the company.
- Follow-up and organize visitors’ arrivals and guide them.
- Any other related requirements requested by superior.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Administration or related subject.
- Minimum 2 year experience in administrative field.
- Good knowledge of HR funtions.
- Skilled in using computer programs, especially MS Office.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.