MSELECT is looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Specialist for an international oil & gas client in Duhok. Minimum 6 years of experience in working with international/ government bodies, with excellent language skills in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- CSR specialist will support SCR Manager in all aspects of Government Affairs, Community Engagement, Strategic Communication and Media Relations.
- Candidate will be required to interact with key decision makers in Kurdistan region on issues related to the hydrocarbon sector.
- Position requires broad knowledge of the functioning of the government at the federal, Kurdish regional and provisional levels.
- Position requires ability to work successfully in partnership with a broad spectrum of government, public and business partners.
- Candidate must be a highly competent and skilled professional in the areas of government relations, communications, media and corporate social responsibility.
- Excellent language skills – English, Kurdish and Arabic
- Excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal and team skills are required
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.