MSELECT is looking to hire a Cost Controller - Operations for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Must have minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in relevant role and excellent written and spoken English and Kurdish skills
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Cost control for all issues related to the Operations Department
- Cost control
- Invoice processing
Ideal candidate should have cost control experience within the oil and gas field. they should be computer literate and have working experience of accounting systems such as Oracle or SAP. They will be expected to work without day to day supervision and liaise with all members of the organization both in the office and the field. Good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Degree qualified preferably in a financial based or engineering discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English skills with certification of competence
- Competence in accounting software
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting software
- Experience in a similar job role Preferred
- Oil and Gas experience
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate (Excel / Word)
- All aspects of the Operational department from the field to the Operations manager.
- Finance and Supply Chain departments.
- 6 months, with possible extension