MSELECT is looking to hire a CPF Operator for an international oil and gas operator in Duhok. Candidate must have at least 5 years of Industrial or oil field experience. Kurdish fluency is a must. English is a plus.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Central Process Facility
- Oversight of PTW process and providing general supervision and support to personnel working on the client site
- Monitor and check the plant condition and status and operating parameters on site in accordance with set schedules for taking readings, samples and general observation of plant and equipment
- Undertake minor maintenance activities and monitor and maintain a high standard of house-keeping
- Assist in the design and application of process isolations to facilitate the safe execution of maintenance activities
- Management of chemical dosing and stock levels
- Assist the Production Team Leader in gathering the necessary information for daily and weekly reporting
- Seeks process and procedural improvement opportunities
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Petroleum Institute graduate
- Minimum 5 years of oilfield or industrial experience
- Able to speak, read and write Kurdish and English
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work calmly and independently
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.