We are currently looking for an International Procurement Specialist to be working for an O&G Service company here in Erbil, Kurdistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transactional issues and gather critical information invoices , tracking info, tax docs. etc.
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and
- contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
- Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes.
- Responsible for supplier communication to resolve transactional issues.
- Responsible for resolving invoice price and terms discrepancies to enable order processing.
- Fluent English, Arabic or Kurdish
- Computer Skills: SQL, Outlook, Excel & Word
- Degree: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 2-3 years worked as International Procurement in Oil & Gas Companies.