Our client a major local construction company is currently looking to hire an ISO Coordinator to coordinate between ISO consultancy contractor and the company's management. The ideal candidate must be fluent in Kurdish and English and will be based in their offices in Erbil.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate between ISO consultancy contractor and the construction company’s management all the logistics required to progress the ISO certification process.
- Act as a sole responsible middle-man between the ISO contractor and the construction company, regarding all email traffic and other relevant paper flow between both parties.
- Supervise and report to the construction company’s management the daily activities and progress regarding ISO certification.
- Mainly working with the construction company’s business consultant and HR director.
- Under the supervision of ISO contractor and construction company’s management, draft processes, procedures and organize all the necessary documentation required to assist the construction company in acquiring ISO certification.
- Provide administrative support to the construction company’s business consultant and HR director and complete all the required tasks in order to progress ISO when the HR director and business consultant are not physically available to participate or assist at the office.
- After the successful completion of the ISO project, the person will become the ISO subject matter expert for the construction company and will act as a guardian and enforcer of ISO related processes and procedures.
- The selected candidate will be promoted to a senior coordinator position within the management team and handle the majority of company’s business administration tasks.
- Perform any required assignments assigned by the construction company’s management.
- Excellent handling of English and Kurdish language, written and spoken.
- Be capable of drafting documents with relatively limited review from the company's construction management.
- Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
- Versatile personality who can take different assignments and see them through completion.
- Exposure to engineering and construction activities and projects in a management or administration capacity is a plus
- MBA degree is a plus