MSELECT are urgently looking to hire a Home Care Nurse with minimum of 2 years of experience for one of our international Healthcare Client in Erbil. Female are just accepted; this position is just for non-local candidates preferably Indians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Treating, educating, providing advice and emotional support to patients and family members, research patient care and disease for a better quality care.
- Nurses should be caring, sympathetic, responsible and detailed oriented.
- Ensures safe practice and healthy environment for the patients.
- Identifies nursing needs of the patient.
- Takes and records vital signs accurately.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records Prepares patients for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to be performed.
- Assists doctors with treatment and procedures.
- Carries out doctors’ orders.
- Performs ECG.
- Ensures privacy of the patient at all times.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintains continuity between nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients to understand care requirements.
- Maintains confidentially of patient records.
- Observing and recording patient behaviour.
- Consulting with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Establishing treatment plans, operating medical equipment.
- Performing diagnostic tests.
- Treating medical emergency nursing methods to the patients.
- Administering medications and treatments as stated by the doctor.
- Apply aseptic technique to patients to avoid infection.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documentation is ongoing during the shift. Charting is done via computers, or on paper. Typical duration is less than five minutes writing or typing and occurs regularly throughout the shift.
- Continuously strives for performance improvements and excellence.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Doctors - Need all necessary information prior to treating the patient
- Lab Technicians
- Receptionist – Need to be updated when changes occur and to better care for the patients’ needs
- Finance - Need patients file in a timely manner to complete invoice prior to the patient leaving the office
Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance
Direct patient care involves assisting the patient into various positions and functions. The transfers can be divided into a few categories: bed mobility, sitting, standing, wheelchair, floor, and walking. Ability to bend, squat, twist, lift, pull, push, as well as guiding/standing by in case assistance is needed. Varied assistance is required depending on the ability of the patient. Lifting forces vary with patient weight and level of ability to assist in the movement. Stand for long periods of time. Walk between patients' rooms. May run during emergencies. Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or out of breath.
HOME CARE NURSE SALARY PACKAGE:
- Contract Duration: Two Year and renewable
- Daily working hours: 12 hours per day, 6 days a week
- Accommodation: Shared accommodation will be provided
- Salary: $1000 per month.
- Home care Allowance: US$ 200
- Food Allowance: 150$ Per Month
- Friday Allowance: Taking duty on every Friday of the month US$ 200
- Probation period: 3 months from the date of joining
- Vacation: 28 days per annum
- Two Ways plane ticked after completing one year of service.