MSELECT is looking to hire a Deputy Head of Branch – Operations for an international oil operator in Erbil. Minimum 10 years in the same role preferably with oil and gas industry, fluency in English is a must.
- Oil & Gas industry and management experience - ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the various oil and gas field procedures and practices.
- Influential and leadership skills; driving continual improvements and engaging with numerous different business units within an energy company.
- Knowledge on production, facilities, completion, and drilling engineering.
- Well-developed technical understanding of all phases of a gas producing asset from subsurface to pipelines to processing
- Must have at least 10 years on management positions with oil and gas sector.
- High education degree, strong management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication, teamwork, planning and organization skills
- Fluent English
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Ex?el, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.