We are currently looking for a Brand Manager to be working with one of the international dairy factories to be based in Erbil – Kurdistan.
• Drive brand profitability & category growth through effective and innovative marketing initiatives including new products, development, packaging development and innovative ATL and BTL activities.
• Overall responsibility of the assigned brand / product performance regarding all KPI (Market shares, Profitability, Distribution, Awareness, Top of mind ).
• Lead the development of new products, either produced by the company or sourced by external suppliers, liaising with all stackholders (identifying potential supplier, Advertising agency, Logistics, SSD and Finance).
• Creating and executing the yearly marketing plan for the assigned brand / Product.
• Responsibility to achieve the objectives stated in the marketing plan.
• Actively involved in the marketing 4 Ps of the assigned brand/product.
• Coordinate and collaborate with the distribution company and with KSA Marketing team regarding: Promotional activities, brand communication (ATL) and new Product Development.
• Responsibility of the brand spends and budgets ensuring the most efficient spend.
• Coordinate with and support the other company departments Supply Chain, Finance, Industrial team, administration, SSD and the distribution company.
• Coordinate with external suppliers to execute the marketing activities (Advertising agencies, Research agencies, Media agencies, Promoters and other suppliers)
• Closely monitor the execution of the marketing activities and monitor competitor’s activities and identify consumer trends and potentials.
• Adequately forecast quantities of products to be used for promotional activities and new products involving sales departments in the process.
• Ad hoc brand or company related tasks.
• Continuously look for innovative, creative and effective marketing practices.
Key measures indication the results, outcomes or functions of this job
• Sales volumes, other KPIs when available (Brand awareness – market share – Distribution)
• Innovative and timely management of the Brand plan.
• Good performance as per the marketing values, especially in servicing the business.
• Creative and strategic participation in the future of the brand and products he/she is responsible for.
• Good cooperation with advertising agency
• Structured and innovative marketing plans.
• Adherence to the Marketing budget.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years marketing experience in a multinational company, Preferable FMCG Co. Or a Brand Manager with a local big distributor.
Skills and competencies
• Min business bachelor degree, MBA is a plus.
• Arabic and fluent English are a must.
• Analytically strong.
• Strong communicator.
• Influential, cooperative, proactive