Mselect is seeking a full-time Finance Manager to work with our distribution and retail client in Erbi. The Finance Manager will be responsible for all financial activities within the company, 7 years experience is requested and fluent in English is must.
- Manage the finance and accounting unit of a retail company covering the accounting & tax, treasury & payments, management reporting and ERP applications.
- Monitor to ensure that all the daily accounting records are kept properly in accordance with the local legislation with appropriate approvals & authorizations.
- Make sure that all the periodical tax declarations are prepared properly and submitted on time to the tax office and other related governmental bodies (social Security etc.).
- Make sure that the automatic integrations are working properly regarding cash and inventory cycle.
- Preparation of all the periodical management reports in accordance with the company’s IFRS base accounting & reporting guidelines with good accrual mentality.
- Preparation of all the financial projections including the annual budget, periodical future cash flow statements etc.
- Follow up of the daily cash transactions, summary cash reports, controlling of the cash count statements, reconciling of the daily records with the bank records & statements.
- Apply the treasury, CAPEX, Insurance and all type of financial, accounting procedures set by the head office.
- Manage the payment processes of the company, the contracts and legal issues in coordination with lawyers.
- Involve and managing the situation when Governmental Audits, Internal Audits and External Audits held in the company.
- To fully understand and make necessary improvement requests on the software used.
- Fluency in English is required
- University degree in Business Administration or Economy.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in similar positions..
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation (directly reporting to the Country Manager, functionally reporting the HQ Finance Director).