MSELECT is looking to hire a Customer Care Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience for one of its international retail clients in Erbil. The selected candidate will plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Define and communicate customer service standards.
- Review and assess customer service contracts.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Review customer complaints.
- Track customer complaint resolution.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
- Analyse relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Ensure budget requirements are met.
- Evaluate and performance manage staff.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Relevant bachelor's degree
- Customer service experience
- Supervisory experience
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Product knowledge
- Minimum of five years’ experience is required.
- Fluency in Arabic, English & Kurdish