MSELECT is looking to hire a Document Archiving Assistant for an international oil service client in Erbil, min 1 year of relevant business experience in managing technical and normative document systems, fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
- Ensuring the entry control of the incoming documents and each copy, efficient registration, handling, systematization, update, search, issue, storage and destruction of the technical documentation in compliance with the requirements of the internal normative documents of the Company;
- Ensuring the safety of technical documentation taken for storage, monitoring the status of documents in the archive, the timely documents restoration, monitoring the conditions necessary for securing documents in the archive;
- Ensuring protection of the technical documentation in compliance with the confidentiality requirements and assigned access limitations;
- Maintenance of effective archive technical documents recording and storage system;
- Issuance of archival copies and documents in accordance with the requests received, compilation of necessary certificates based on the information available in the archive documents, providing methodological assistance in finding the required documents;
- Control over the timely receipt of technical documents in the archive in accordance with the agreed schedule;
- Keeping records of the documents flow and the number of files, issuing archival notes based on the data available in the archive documents, systematization and placement of files;
- Participation in the work on the grouping of the documents in the files of permanent and temporary storage, the selection of documents with expired periods of storage;
- Control over the compliance by the subordinate employees to the requirements of the internal labor regulations of the Company, Industrial Safety, Fire Safety, Occupational Health and Environment protection requirements, ensuring the data protection.
- Technical University Education.
- Knowledge of the applicable legislation on archiving technical documents;
- Knowledge the procedure for the document’s registration in the Archive;
- Know the procedure for accepting and submitting documents to the Archive, storing them and using them.
- Min. 1 years of relevant business experience in managing technical and normative document systems.
- Proficiency in using standard office software such as MS Windows, MS Office and/or equivalent;
- Confident user of modern communication tools such as Internet, e-mail, mobile phone, instant messenger systems;
- Applied document management software (EDMS, documentum, etc.).
- Arabic- fluent
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.