MSELECT is looking to hire a Document Controller with one of our International Construction companies in Baghdad. Candidate must have minimum one year experience in the same field. Male gender is preferred.
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers.
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
- Work in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
Qualifications & Skills.
- Practical / hands-on experience in document management roles in EPC projects of at least 5 years.
- Self-directed and highly-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
- Excellent MS Suite software knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiar with e-Document management systems.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.