MSELECT is looking on behalf of a major global Oil and Gas client in Basrah a Document Controller at least 3 in the same position is required, the candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English.
The document controller will report to the Lead Document Controller with interface with other teams in the organisation, such as Operations and Engineering teams. The fixe main duties of the Document Controller are Receipt; Check and processing of Contractual Correspondence. Providing Sharecat training to staff Personnel; external Contractors and Suppliers. Processing engineering and supplier documentation. Expediting overdue documentation and Providing support for Ad-Hoc requests.
- Providing Sharecat training to staff; External Contractors and Suppliers.
- Training to be provided in Arabic and English.
- Processing incoming and outgoing documentation
- Assist in the maintenance and management of the electronic document management system (Sharecat).
- Working within Document Control procedures
- Highlighting areas of concern to the Lead Document Controller
- Undertake a pivotal role as part of an integrated project document management team, ensuring a seamless service is delivered to end users at all times
- Develop full understanding of Central Document Library.
- Processing of day to day incoming and outgoing documentation. Captures, stores, and retrieves document images.
- Receipt and processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Takes receipt, scanning and logging of completed GOC manuals
Minimum educational requirements
- Post-high school degree in any major (preferably business admin or English) is a plus
- Professional training in Document Control is highly recommended
- Minimum experience requirements:
- Previous Document Control experience
- Experience with Electronic Document Control systems
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.