MSELECT is looking to hire an Economics and Modeling Manager for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 6 years of relevant experience in a similar role. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
- Evaluation of the economic efficiency of existing and new projects
- preparation and maintenance of financial and economic models in accordance with the standards of the client
- Monitoring of the approved Investment Memorandum (IM) and project KPIs, management reporting, updating the existing IM and preparation of new IMs
- Participation in preparation of the Work Program and Business Plan
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Must have a strong understanding of international finance and economic principles
- Must have demonstrated managerial skills
- English and Kurdish fluency is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.