MSELECT is looking for an Engineering and Technology Supervisor in Baghdad, for one of our regional leading producer of baby's sanitary and Hygieneclient, the candidate Must be flexible within pattern of shift work to accommodate factory shutdowns, training courses etc.
The Engineering and Technology Supervisor is an unskilled role that provides general support to single-skill and multi-skill engineers. Support requirements vary, but are likely to include the movement of equipment, the preparation of tools and the reading of basic measurements when directed by the lead Engineering Technician.
- Safety - Knowledge and understanding of national Safety and Environmental legislation and company policy, systems and practice relevant to Sourcing Unit and the legal responsibility placed upon individuals. Ensure that procedures and practice adhere to safety policy and legislation.
- Workplace Hazards - Full knowledge of workplace and hazards within it. Utilise appropriate safety and environmental procedures for people, processes, materials, products and equipment relevant to the tasks in your area.
- Environment – Under direct guidance the Engineer Ancillary will avoid wasteful and costly practices in order to minimise impact to health, safety and the environment through working. Waste and hazardous material is to be handled according to company procedures.
- Teamwork – Must be a good team player capable of working within a highly effective team; responsible, supportive and capable of basic team communication
- Continuous Improvement – A Basic Awareness of the key principles of WCM and the impact this has on the Key Performance Indicators in the production area is valuable. This provides the context to his support of Engineering technicians within the areas of Autonomous Maintenance and Focused Improvement. A Basic awareness of these methodologies is valuable.
- Problem Solving – A Basic Awareness of how to identify, priorities and address problems using appropriate tools and techniques that eliminate recurrence. It is important that the Engineer Ancillary is able to identify an issue and quickly communicate it to a local leader.
- Must be flexible within pattern of shift work to accommodate factory shutdowns, training courses etc.
- Engineer Degree
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.