Mselect is looking for an Executive Assistant for one of our clients in the Energy Sector.
The primary objective of this role is to run the operations of the Chairman and Board Members’s office in a professional and collaborative method. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in administration and management with fluency in English, Kurdish, Arabic and Turkish.
- To act as a bridge between the staff members, Management team, Senior Experts and Chairman to maintain the protocol of Chairman and Board members office standards/ethics as per company policy and act according to the Chairman Secretariat Inter office memos.
- Co-ordination with all Directors/Department heads on several projects, business matters, meetings and timely implementation of day to day activities assigned by Chairman and Board members, further coordinate their activities with Chairman.
- Organize and arrange updated information for Chairman and Board members in coordination with all department heads including updated presentations, maps, seminars, conferences/ meetings and compile all neccessary data.
- To assist and coordinate internal/external meetings, conferences, seminars, travel, monitor & ensure timely administration services to Chairman and Board members.
- Maintain Chairman’s Calender, prepare meeting material, expense claims, Chairman’s travel log, distribution and followup of invitations internal/external.
- Daily mail correspondence, follow daily mail timing procedure, supervision/distribution of all incoming mail to all departments in collaboration with the receptionist and follow up with the department heads.
- Record keeping of all Chairman’s correspondence. Maintain and organise file management system / mail archiving, record keeping systems electronically, files and retrieve documents, or other materials and keep full record of Chairman Secretariat.
- Plan and organize Chairman and Board member’s work schedule to maximize their use of time, allowing adequate time for meetings to ensure that their day runs smoothly and they have achieved all they have planned.
- Handle all phone calls and mail, screening as appropriate to ensure Chairman’s time is used efficiently.
- Arranging Chairman's and board of directors' accommodation, logistics when needed for the business trips.
- Arrange meetings and seminars, ensuring as appropriate that participants have all relevant papers in advance and ensuring specifically that the Chairman is well prepared for meetings, participating with Chairman in his meetings and preparing MOM’s after each meeting.
- Manage and maintain an effective filing system, ensuring that filing is completed on a regular basis, so all files are kept up to date and can easily be accessed by Chairman.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Check documents before being reviewed by Chairman, once approved and signed then to stamp and send back to the owner.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries, requests and handling them when appropriate, any other administrative duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with external parties, e.g. Authorities, Contractors, Communities (only with regards to interface of Chairman)
- Any other assignment given by the Chairman in line with business requirements.
- Possess a well established knowledge on Management and Administration.
- Good self-organized personality.
- Excellent in prioritization of tasks (urgency vs. importance).
- Good communication skills.
- Open and inter-cultural awareness personality.
- International experience required.
- Can deal with short term stress.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Management and Business Administration
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the administration field
- Advance skills in MS Office and Outlook are required
- Fluency in English,Turkish, Kurdish and Arabic is required