MSELECT is looking to hire an experienced Facility Manager in Erbil to oversee all site-related activities, preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that multi-site facilities are safe and well-functioning. International experience in a similar role essential. The goal is to ensure the business’s sites are problem-free and safe so that employees and clients can work under the best conditions at all times.
The ideal candidate will facility management experience from an international organization in a high level role. Leadership abilities and efficiency will set you apart among our candidate pool as you will be expected to manage a large team.
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance and projects
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff across multiple teams and external contractors
- Control and manage activities such as parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Handle service and client contracts
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Manage relations with corporate and retail tenants
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage