MSELECT are recruiting on behalf one of largest bricks factory in Sulaimaniya, Kurdistan region for a Factory General Manager with minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing factory
- Knowledge in (Sales and Marketing, HR, Accounting and Machinery... etc.)
- Brief technical (mechanical and electrical) background required.
Competencies required for this position:
- Good leadership skills
- Being able to motivate others to do their best.
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills in both oral and written.
- Being able to make decisions in difficult situations.
- Being able to multi task.
- Excellent written and verbal English/ Arabic/ and Kurdish.
- Ability to write reports and present it to the board of directors.
- Skilled manager with experience and knowledge in factory administration.
- Leadership and decision maker.
- Strong ability to work well under pressure and to work accurately and efficiently.
- Able to interact effectively in a supportive manner with persons of all ages and backgrounds.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities.
- Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strate
- Working with contract clients on matters concerned to their product starting from release to final shipment
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel.
- Develop long term and short term plans for increasing production capacity and decreasing cost.
- Determining the long term and short term goals for the factory to ensure positive results in the areas of manufacturing practices, materials management and inventory control.
- Education Bachelor Degree in Management or related experience.
- Language Kurdish – Arabic - English
- Work Experience A minimum of 7 years of experience in factory management.