MSELECT is looking for a Factory Manager in FMCG company in Baghdad, English and Arabic language speaker is required, this vacancy is for male only with minimum 10 years of experience in juice and water factories.
- The director or Manager of FMCG factory formulates and supervises processes, quality and production improvement methodologies.
- Budgeting & planning for the expected expenses and revenues for the FY coordinating with the Chief Financial Officer.
- directing the development, planning, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods and technologies.
- checking the quality of the products.
- He has to build and mentor employees and help them reach the targets
- He has to ensure that equipment, materials and tools used are of the best quality and production standards are followed
- He makes and maintains manufacturing budgets and make sure that the operations remain profitable
- He has to work with engineers and purchasing staff to make quality products to meet customers’ expectations.
- A director or manager of Bricks factory must have knowledge about technical operations, business and financial skills.
- possess leadership skills
- Take responsibility for the operations
- Good communications and analytical skills
Education and Qualifications
Needs to have a bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, engineering or business administration. Since it is a senior position, he needs to have at least 10 years working experience in manufacturing.