On behalf of one of the largest Oil & Gas Operator companies, we are seeking for Field Logistic Lead to be based on their rig site in Duhok area. The candidate must have three years’ experience in Logistics related fields, must be fluent in Kurdish, English and Arabic as well.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The purpose of this role is to provide supply chain management support to drilling – Testing – Completions operations at the Block and ensure that correct procedures are followed
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: MCP means Material Control Plan)
- Physical Receipt of Materials & Equipment as per MCP procedures
- Inspections of Received Materials as per MCP procedures
- Filing / Recording receiving documentation as per MCP procedures
- Issuing Materials as per MCP procedures
- Filing / Recording field materials request as per MCP procedures
- Filing / Recording field materials return as per MCP procedures
- Moving Materials as per MCP procedures
- Request / Check the quality / Receive / Tracking usage of diesel fuel
- Utilize Oracle Procurement Software to raise requisitions during the absence of the Warehouse – Logistics Supervisor (Note: User I.D, password & training to be provided)
- Responsible to track all Oracle requisitions including AFE account, minor codes using Microsoft Excel and communicate with Drilling Engineer on this subject.
- Responsible for the content of five storage container at the rig site
- Responsible for mobilizing equipment needed for operations (example: flatbed truck, crane, forklift, tower light)
- Liaise with different vendor to provide camp support (example: water delivery, trash collection, dust control)
- Responsible for updating designated files into the company drive on a daily basis, create physical folder to file MCP documentation.
- Responsible for creating / tracking all equipment timesheet, approving timesheet and communicate with vendor.
- Responsible to liaise with vendor to maintain / service / repair Drilling Owned generators.
- Send daily report to the Warehouse - Logistics Supervisor (details to be provided in due time)
- Communicate with vendors regarding the company’s Journey Management Requirements (provide access request and route documents as required)
- Communicate using Microsoft Outlook / the company’s email account, be professional and follow the company’s system / I.T rules at all time.
- Communicate with B2B, provide detailed handover notes to allow good continuation of operations after crew change.
- Following the company’s Safety Requirements at all time, prioritize & encourage Safety Culture.
- Reporting directly to the drilling Supervisor at the rig site and the Warehouse - Logistics Supervisor based in Erbil
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Oracle Procurement Training (user ID & password to be created)
- Complete successfully the company’s Block driving course with Journey Manager
- 3 days of Materials Procedures training at the drilling warehouse in Erbil
- ASA (advanced safety auditing) session with Bruce Staley whenever available
- Successfully complete the company’s anti-bribery and corruption training
- Good Knowledge of Drilling Materials
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
- Team player, reliable, punctual
- Advanced knowledge of the English, Arabic, Kurdish languages (Reading – Writing – Speaking)
- Ability to adapt working in a remote area for four Weeks at the time
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role is required
- Previous B2B position experience
- High School Graduate (hold an Associate or Bachelor degree preferred but not mandatory)
- Negotiation skills
- Must be flexible on the working schedule and work longer hours if required