An international oil services company based in Erbil is looking for an experienced Human Resources Advisor to support talent management and personnel administration matters.
Responsibilities and key objectives:
- Coordinates recruitment and selection processes to ensure the appropriate staffing of the company.
- Coordinates all the necessary activities for the on-boarding of new employees and their orientation within the company.
- Coordinates the immigration process with the law firm to ensure appropriate migratory status to all staff and their spouses.
- Reviews the monthly payroll of local employees.
- Reviews invoices from the providers rendering services to HR (Medical,Visas, employment agencies g.e.).
- Maintains HR databases and other information updated (Headcount, staff,visas status, Org Charts g.e.).
- Primary user and administrator for the HR system.
- Conducts educational sessions to EEs on HR related topics.
- Provides orientation on HR policies administration.
- Degree educated ---WHAT LEVEL DEGREE?---
- Proven experience minimum 2-5 years required
- Must speak Kurdish, Arabic and English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Familiar with SharePoint and other IT resources
- Good analytic skills that can allow him/her to manage and interpret data-generated statistics reports