Mselect is urgently seeking a Logistics Operations Coordinator for our international Logistics client to be based in Erbil. The ideal candidate must speak Kurdish and English fluently, have minimum 2 years' experience in logistics operations.
Coordinate local logistics operations effectively to provide quality service and customer satisfaction in accordance with company standard operating procedures
Truck Drivers, Customs Brokers, Escorts
· Coordinate local logistics operational requirements between MoveOne Offices, vendors and clients
- Keeping the customer and MoveOne support team constantly updated during all stages of the services delivered
- Work with internal staff to ensure a professional and efficient delivery of each service
- Order services as required from third party suppliers / vendors in relation to customer’s requirements while ensuring that all requested services have been properly quoted and approved prior to proceeding with coordination of each service.
- Suggest operation changes for better efficiency and quality services and if approved by supervisor, implement these changes in operations practices.
- Maintain regular contact with multiple vendors to ensure prices remain competitive and that services they provided are up to MoveOne and its clients' standards
- Must remain up to date on general processes and requirements for KRG imports, exports, customs brokerage, domestic services requirements in order to ensure quality services to each customer
- Adhere to local and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies.
- Regular reporting to supervisors as required.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of work experience
- Minimum 2 years Operation Coordination Experience in a Logistics environment
- High Level of English & Kurdish communication skills – Arabic speaker an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and familiarity with web-based applications
- Logistics Experience with Oil & Gas and/or State Department sectors an advantage
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Work effectively and well under pressure
- Flexible working hours
- Awareness and acceptance of cultural differences
- Valid local driver's license