We are looking to hire a security guard for one of our clients in the FMCG sector to be based in Erbil, the main scope of the work is to maintain a safe and a secure environment for the company facilities, must have 1 to 2 years of experience, proficient in Kurdish, English and Arabic
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- 1 to 2 years of experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Kurdish, English and Arabic.