MSELECT is looking to hire a Finance Assistant for an oil and gas service provider to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
- Responsible for petty cash held in the office.
- Prepare Advance issue form, maintain cash book and match with balance in system on daily basis.
- Responsible for on time reconciliation of cash advances/floats, POs etc.
- Ensure that documents are complete, signatures are valid and bill/receipts submitted are correct.
- Prepare Purchase/Supplier invoices, Receipt & Payment Vouchers in line with proper account codes and cost centers.
- Responsible for bank accounts & cash reconciliation.
- Responsible for organized filing of all financial records including MR, PO, PI, PV, OR, JV, Customer Invoices etc. get approval and file accordingly on the same day.
- Responsible for account receivable and account payable.
- Creating purchase requests with proper item codes in MIS upon receipt of MR from departments.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned by the Finance Manager/Supervisor.
- Female candidates are accepted.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar position is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or Business Administration.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
- Report writing skills
- Certificate/Diploma in Computer/IT.
- Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.