A large FMCG company based in Sulaimaniya is seeking a Finance Manager. Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related discipline and speak Kurdish, English and Arabic at a professional level.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide financial advice, training and support to staff and colleagues to enable them to make proper business decisions.
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Analyze financial changes and status and advice superior accordingly.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Create, update and implement an internal control system for accounting activities within the company.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Manage company's financial budgeting, accounting, and providing Inventory Sales, Debt balance reports to concerned parties.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations.
- Arrange new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Custody and management of financial assets and records.
- Create and update policies and procedures for critical financial and accounting functions including updating accounting manual.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any other related area.
- Training course in accounting and finance.
- Five years of continuous work in Finance department.
- Two years’ experience in managerial positions.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic in addition to Kurdish.
- High level in negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Good knowledge in computer programs, especially MS Office, as well as internet searching.