Mselect is seeking a full-time Finance Manager to work with our international catering, construction company in Erbil. The Finance Manager will be responsible for all financial activities within the company, 10 years experience is requested and fluent in English and Arabic.
- Manage the finance and accounting unit of a retail company covering the accounting & tax, treasury & payments, management reporting and ERP applications.
- Monitor to ensure that all the daily accounting records are kept properly in accordance with the local legislation with appropriate approvals & authorisations.
- Make sure that all the periodical tax declarations are prepared properly and submitted on time to the tax office and other related governmental bodies (social Security etc.).
- Make sure that the automatic integrations are working properly regarding cash and inventory cycle.
- Preparation of all the periodical management reports in accordance with the company’s IFRS base accounting & reporting guidelines with good accrual mentality.
- Preparation of all the financial projections including the annual budget, periodical future cash flow statements etc.
- Follow up of the daily cash transactions, summary cash reports, controlling of the cash count statements, reconciling of the daily records with the bank records & statements.
- Apply the treasury, CAPEX, Insurance and all type of financial, accounting procedures set by the head office.
- Manage the payment processes of the company, the contracts and legal issues in coordination with lawyers.
- Involve and managing the situation when Governmental Audits, Internal Audits and External Audits held in the company.
- To fully understand and make necessary improvement requests on the software used.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- University degree in Business Administration or Economy.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in similar positions..
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation (directly reporting to the Country Manager, functionally reporting the HQ Finance Director).