We are looking for a Finance Supervisor to oversee our Finance department’s daily operations.
You will work closely with a team to manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations, payroll and Social Security and Taxes. Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our financial management is accurate and effective.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Manage and prepare multiple payroll on the monthly basis
- Prepare social security and tax filing
- Monitor the daily performance of the Finance department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Proven minimum 3 years of similar work experience
- Excellent communication skills including full fluency in English and Arabic or Kurdish
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. ERP)
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.