Mselect Recruitment is searching for an Internet Services Sales Manager for one of its leading telecommunications clients in Erbil, Kurdistan. The Sales Manager will lead a team that will ensure sales objectives fulfillment and company’s profitability through a perfectly handled logistics, commissioning, reporting and sales coordination operations. Ensuring the development of sales follow-up tools their coherence to the market needs and requirements.
- Defining the company’s sales strategy according to its objectives.
- Controlling the commercial performance using sales statistics and productivity indicators.
- Motivating the POS to promote sales.
- Developing in coordination with the Vendors & Marketing Department sales tools
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control measured with sales forecast.
- Capability to understand market needs considering sufficient stock forecast meet market segments with sales target.
- Monitor security levels at all sales stages Warehouse, Delivery, Payments methods, through Strictly & Clear Process.
- Determine the prices of stock compare to the markets, including old stock, which has been reduced to clear.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and make sure that complaints from customers about products or staff are quickly resolved, by having high level of technical backup.
- Touring the sales floor in all markets regularly, talking to the team and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Determine the layout of fittings and merchandise so that stock is presented as attractively as possible.
- Make sure staff are taught correct sales procedures and have a good knowledge & contacts with customers they sell.
- Coordinating with operators partners coming up with sales expansion plan through sales bundle & seasonal promotions.
Additional tasks might be assigned, depending on the flow of work needed.
- Lead a team that will ensure sales objectives fulfillment and company’s profitability through a perfectly handled logistics, commissioning, reporting and sales coordination operations. Ensuring the development of sales follow-up tools their coherence to the market needs and requirements.
- Establishing the relation between the various sales and marketing teams to achieve the company’s objectives.
1- Bachelors degree ( Network Engineering / IT major )
2- More than 3 years experience in sales
4- multilingual ( Kurdish - English - Arabic )
5- living in Erbil
6- Age ( 26 - 45 ) years old