MSELECT is looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for one of the largest telecom services companies in the Kurdistan region. Must have held previous similar position and be fluent in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
- Establish and develop Strategic Business Plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities, including providing administration support and facilities.
- Approve company operational procedures, road map, policies, and standards.
- Review department’s activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
- Direct company planning and coordination with HR policy-making committee.
- Oversee Technical operations parallel with Tech head, including evaluating progress and KPI performance.
- Escalate training, mentoring and facilitating sessions with/for the directors, develop executive managers’ capacity to effectively carryout the expansion and tracking of program outcomes, external communications, proposal-writing for network capacity development activities inside the system.
- Assist the CEO in developing a culture of fund development at all levels of the company.
- Coordinate with executive directors to identify specific funding/resources needs, as well as public and private funding sources.
- Develop and review proposals for outsources if necessary, through supervising workflow conjunction within direct monitoring of DCEO sections along with chairman.
- Coordinate with chairman, and the Board of Directors to develop and nurture potential financial resources.
- Working with chairman, assist all staff in understanding the importance of outcome measures, company storytelling, and strong, consistent communications, and in developing systems that enable them to be actively involved in these activities.
- Manage company marketing strategy, efforts, and maintenance of brand integrity.
- Close supervision of both Revenue Assurance & Supply Chain sections, to guarantee proper fund in/out process promotion for the company.
- Participate in all company strategy planners, conferences and meetings inside the region and outside of the country.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5-10 years of Management/Finance/Technical/Marketing or in Telecommunications.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Good command of English, Arabic, Kurdish language (written and spoken).