MSELECT is looking to hire a Fire & Rescue Training Instructor for a consultancy client in Erbil, Kurdistan. A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas Industry at a senior officer level, instructor shall be experienced and certified to deliver training in a particular subject, fluency in English is a must.
- Deliver approved Emergency Response Service training courses to ERS team member personnel
- Provide relevant training materials required to cover ERS training program
- Provide accredited and certified training as per internationally recognised standards.
- Organise communication with Client representative and receive their input for planning and organising the ERS training courses
- Prepare detailed training schedules to Client’s appointed representative
- Ensure that all training courses conducted are recorded
- Provide regular training reports highlighting problem areas and potential solutions.
- Deliver all practical fire & rescue training at approved training facility and ensure that all students are provided with the skills, knowledge and experience to be able to safely and competently respond to the various types of all types of hydrocarbon, structure and rescue incidents that could develop at Client sites.
- To provide enhanced ERS training solutions via engagement with specialists from third-party companies/organisations, educational institutes.
- Ensure that training facilities have suitable practical training capabilities and that students receive suitable live fire training e.g. oil/gas facility mock up and pressure fed fuel fires.
- Ensure that adequate safety provisions are in place and ensure student safety for all practical training.
- Issue appropriate certification to Client personnel undertaking ERS courses and successfully achieving acceptable standards of proficiency.
- Fire & Rescue Training Instructor shall have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas Industry at a senior officer level, instructor shall be experienced and certified to deliver training in a particular subject.
- Must have experience of working overseas, in a multi – ethnic / cultural environment.
- The instructor should have extensive industrial fire & rescue experience.
Fire & Rescue Training Instructor shall have as a minimum the following specialist qualifications:
- Senior level fire team leader certification
- Breathing apparatus instructor
- Storage tank and associated facilities fire protection training
- Internationally recognised teaching qualification
- Fire safety and prevention
- First aid
- Rescue technician
- Confined space rescue
- HAZMAT IC
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.